Monday, August 26, 2013

Map Skills






















David was our photographer of the day and he took a picture of his classmate Kristen.  It was her birthday today!

I changed the homework sheets today to reflect the weekly assignments.  Today their Bible verse and spelling words were given.  The Bible verse this week is found in John 13:34-35, "And now I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. If you have love for one another, then everyone will know that you are my disciples." We did math facts quizzes and everyone improved in at least one area.  I am very proud of the students and want to encourage them to keep working on these, especially in subtraction and division.

We are learning map skills in Social Studies and today we used this site that the students enjoyed: http://www.geographypods.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Happy [belated] Birthday, Kristen! You looked so loved that special day. Awesome! Good job Dave!

    I love this Bible verse. It is after all the 2nd greatest Commandment

    Trying to get my son excited about Social Studies. It's such revealing adventure!

    ReplyDelete