Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pennies for the Philippines

Thank you Isabelle for drawing this great cover for our Pennies for the Philippines jar.  Please encourage your student to bring in loose change.  Every penny will make a difference.  Or you can give directly to ADRA at www.adra.org.

Please make sure that your child is doing their Readingplus assignments.  To see what grade level they are reading go to this page: https://learn.readingplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/SeeReader-Rate-Goals-by-Level.pdf.

Please remember that science projects are due on November 22!

This Friday we will be going to FLEC for science labs.  Make sure your child packs a sack lunch.  We will return by 2:00pm.

Tomorrow is our punctuation test.  Here is a site where your child can practice: http://www.timeforkids.com/homework-helper /punctuation-practice/rules/10411.

Today's honesty quote is by Max Lucado, "I will go without a dollar before I take a dishonest one. I will be overlooked before I will boast. I will confess before I will accuse. I choose goodness"

No comments:

Post a Comment