Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Holy Land Experience


We had a great time at the Holy Land Experience and here are a few pictures to demonstrate the beautiful moments. 




 Please remember that two weeks of Reading Plus are due during the Christmas break.  Thank you to the students who have been working on their assignments.  

I hope that you have had a wonderful vacation and I look forward to seeing you next year!!!

“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”
William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment