Monday, November 20, 2017

Bible Verse for the Week of November 27


1st & 2nd graders please write your verse in your writing tablet and memorize for Thursday morning. 3rd & 4th graders write down your verse 3X and draw a color illustration by Thursday.

“I was in danger. So, I called to the Lord, and he answered me. I was about to die. So I cried to you, and you heard my voice.” Jonah 2:2


5th – 8th graders write down your verse 5X and draw a color illustration by Thursday.
Our Father in heaven,
    may your name be kept holy.
May your Kingdom come soon.
May your will be done on earth,
    as it is in heaven.
 Give us today the food we need,
 and forgive us our sins,
    as we have forgiven those who sin against us.
And don’t let us yield to temptation,
    but rescue us from the evil one.”

Matthew 6:9-13


No comments:

Post a Comment