Monday, March 5, 2018

Collin's Reflection #3

“But the Lord looks after those who fear Him. He watches over those who put their hope in His love. He saves them from death. He spares their lives in times of hunger.” Psalm 33: 18-19 It’s a will known fact that teenagers eat a LOT of food. As I teenager myself, I can attest that fact. And even if you’re not a teenager and you eat a lot, that’s Ok too. My point is, we all love food and we all couldn’t survive without it. So, in this context the passage when this verse says, “He spares their lives in times of hunger” Has a special place in my heart. Some of us wonder “will we eat tonight?” well, for most of us, the answer is yes! Our parents provide for us because they love us. But, for some people, they can’t eat tonight because their parents are human, and they make mistakes too. But, this verse promises that if we put our trust in God he will ALWAYS save us when our stomachs are empty, and we are hungry. That’s something you can REALLY sink your teeth into!

2 comments:

  1. Collin, I agree with you at the part of has a special part in my heart. Because we all have a place in God family. He also supports us. If we do not have any food God will give the food for us by doing a miracle. This is such a great verse and when I read it, it makes me feel like I am no left out. I was put on this earth for a special reason. We all were put on this world for a special reason. Nobody was a mistake.(From Luke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collin, I do agree with you. You are so right teenagers and people in general eat a lot of food. And that is ok too. We all do love food and that is why none of us can stop eating it. And he does spare those that are in times of hunger. Our parents do provide for us because they love us. I think what I agree with most is that God spares all in times of death. (From Alyssa)

    ReplyDelete