Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday News

First, I would like to thank all of the parents who were able to attend our field trip on Thursday. Thanks for helping to make it a great success!

On Monday, the 5th graders will have a math test.  3rd and 4th graders will have their reading packets due.  Next week we will be WRAP testing all week - which is a writing test that is sent in to the conference and graded.

Next week the students will also have their states and capitals tests.  This is a part of their social studies grade.  

Our quote for today is from Joyce Meyer, “You can control yourself if you really want to. I'll tell you how I know you can control yourself. If you were in a full fledged emotional temper tantrum in your house and I knocked on your front door..... Come on! Let me tell you what, you would get control of yourself, and it would only take a few seconds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment