Monday, November 17, 2014

Can Collecting Permission Slips

This is a full week, including all online assignments.  Our Bible verse for the week is, "

Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you." 2 Corinthians 13:11

I did our math assignments and then forgot to save the file correctly, so I will be giving them their assignments each day on the board.  I am putting up today's assignment in the picture. 

In writing we are studying conjunctions this week.  We will have a quiz on Thursday or Friday.  Here is a great video to help teach this concept: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODGA7ssL-6g

Tomorrow we will be passing out grocery bags for our canned food drive.  I will be sending home a permission slip which the students must return tomorrow in order to participate.  I am also in need of drivers Tuesday and Thursday.

Please also note that last week I handed out new reading packets.  These will be due on November 25.

Our quote for today is from Winston Churchill, "“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”

No comments:

Post a Comment