Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall Festival





Thanks again to all who made our Fall Festival a great success.  Congratulations to Samantha for winning the pie contest with her Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie.

Our Bible verse this week is:

Show me the right path, O Lord;
    point out the road for me to follow.
Lead me by your truth and teach me,
    for you are the God who saves me.
    All day long I put my hope in you

Psalm 25:4,5

Because of the short week and Science Fair, we will not be having SpellingCity and spelling words and definitions this week.

Next week we will be going into the local neighborhoods to drop off grocery bags and then picking them up the next day for non-perishable food item donations.  If anyone is able, we will need extra drivers on Tuesday and Thursday, November 18 & 19 from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.

Today we reviewed on commas for our test on Wednesday.  Remember no school tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment