Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Can Collecting Day 2

Today we went back out into the community and picked up the donations that people left on their front porches. It was a good turn out and we are excited about the number of food baskets we will be able to make with the donations. We will continue collecting from the church and school members until November 21. It is such a thrill to see our young people making a difference in their communities.

I sent home picture proofs from Lauricella Photography. Please return your order form and check/money order by next week. Also available are whole school pictures.

Our quote today is from Jimmy Carter, "My faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference.” 




1 comment:

  1. WoW!! What a witness. Soldiers of Christ arise. Incredible work, Guys!

    ReplyDelete