Thursday, March 9, 2017

Home Visit Announcement


Wednesday, March 22

Half Day and Home Visits

On Wednesday, March 22, we will be having a noon dismissal. The students will need to bring their morning snack but no lunch. At 1:00 pm, I will begin home visits. Please sign up for one of the times listed below. I will bring grade cards with me, as this will also serve as a parent/teacher conference. I am excited to get to know my students and their families on a more personal level. I will allow for 20 – 30 minutes for each visit.

Please be aware that Music Fest will be the next day, so 1st, 2nd & 3rd graders will not have school on Thursday, the 23rd. Thank you, Mrs. Velbis



Please fill out and return to me ASAP:

Student’s Name:___________________________   Address:_____________________________________

Parent’s phone:___________________________     Time:________________________________________

*Time slots will be given on a first come, first served basis.

1:00     2:00     3:00     4:00     5:00     6:00

No comments:

Post a Comment