Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Chimes Performance this Saturday

Today in art the students concentrated on using shapes to make their drawings.

In science we are learning about forces, gravity and friction. Here is the video from today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkPgVRa3lPk

Our quote for today is from Abraham Lincoln, "Upon the subject of education ... I can only say that I view it as the most important subject which we as a people may be engaged in."


Please note that I have sent home a note with the students concerning a chimes performance this Saturday. All students need to be in church attire and be at the Pueblo First SDA Church at 10:30 am. I also need the order forms back for the Student Treasure's class books. Remember, that even if you are not going to purchase a book, please fill out the order form and return it this week. 


Please practice spelling words and Bible verses with your children.


Our Bible verses for the week are - 

1st and 2nd Graders:
“The Lord says, ‘If someone loves me, I will save him. I will protect those who know me.’“ Psalms 91:14

5th – 7th graders:
“We will speak the truth with love. We will grow up in every way to be like Christ, who is the head. The whole body depends on Christ. And all the parts of the body are joined and held together. Each part of the body does its own work. And this makes the whole body grow and be strong with love.” Ephesians 4:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment