Thursday, December 13, 2018

Lessons in History PBL

Student reflections:

Katarina (4th grade) - "It's good that we are learning about the past, so that we don't repeat it."
Lita (3rd grade) - "I learned that even though you might be different from other people, you should show them your best respect."
Jack (3rd grade) - "I learned that by doing this project, giving all you've got and putting in time and effort pays off!"
Bella (7th) - "I had to revise my paper a trillion times, but in the end it was worth it, because I had the best paper that I have ever written."
Luke (8th) - "I personally do not like talking in front of people, and I did sputter a few times, but I got over it and still did it. I am proud of myself."
Audra (8th) - "This project taught us to be thankful that we don't live during those times, and that we live in a free country. This project also taught us responsibility and a willingness to work hard."
















No comments:

Post a Comment