Tuesday, September 24, 2013

NEW EcoSafari Permission Slips

















Isabelle took a picture of our new word wall.  It has words, definitions and illustrations for different spelling words from our lists.  My students are very creative at illustrating their words.

Tomorrow is our field trip to Eco Safaris.  There was a problem getting their information to us and I was just able to get their own permission slips today.  THESE MUST BE SIGNED AND BROUGHT BACK TOMORROW - or they said your child will not be able to attend.  Any adults coming must also fill one out.  Remember adults that tomorrow you will need to bring a form of payment to pay them $15 directly.

On Thursday, the 3rd graders will have their chapter 3 math test.  On Friday, the 4th and 5th graders will have their chapter 2 math tests.


1 comment:

  1. Great idea Isabelle! Words are really important to me...

    "They've made me feel like a prisoner
    They've made me feel set free
    They've made me feel like a criminal
    Made me feel like a king

    They've lifted my heart
    To places I'd never been
    And they've dragged me down
    Back to where I began

    Words can build you up
    Words can break you down
    Start a fire in your heart or
    Put it out

    Let my words be life
    Let my words be truth
    I don't wanna say a word
    Unless it points the world back to You." -- Hawk Nelson

    ReplyDelete