Thursday, February 6, 2014

Parent's Homework

I took a picture of my 4th graders at our reading rotations.  They have all said that they really like the new book we are reading.

We started our gymnastics routine today.  We are first learning to do our routine to an eight count.  The students are very excited!

We are continuing to work on our homophones and using transitions in writing.  The students turned in a WPP online assignment - and many of them improved on their last assignment's score.  Ask to see their score and compare it to the last one.

Parents, please write down your February goal with your student.  They really enjoy having you intimately involved in their education.  The statistics show that they will be more successful too!

Our love quote today is from Steven Curtis Chapman, “I did nothing to deserve God's love; in fact, I was living as an orphan, without hope. Yet God chose to pursue a relationship with me, and through the death of his son Jesus, I was adopted into God's family.”
I did nothing to deserve God's love; in fact, I was living as an orphan, without hope. Yet God chose to pursue a relationship with me, and through the death of his son Jesus, I was adopted into God's family.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/stevencurt552477.html#KOuO4BArI2uFvS4D.99

No comments:

Post a Comment