Friday, February 21, 2014

Preparing for the Art Extravaganza

 The students are working hard at art and in gymnastics so that they can show off their hard work.

Next week we will have a Social Studies test.  The fifth graders also have a math test on Monday.  They will also have a test on Pilgrim's Progress next week.

Great job students on today's Bible verse quizzes and spelling and vocabulary tests!  I am also noticing the increase in levels in Reading Plus.  Keep up the hard work!!!

By the end of today I will have the Think Central assignments and Spelling City assignments up for next week.  That way they can get a head start for next week.  Please remember that Monday is a half day and that tonight at 7pm is vespers in Webster Hall at the church.

Our quote today is from Tagore, “I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment