Friday, January 30, 2015

Awards

Congratulations to our honor roll and principal's list award winners.  And also to our monthly award winners: Joshua - student of the month, Satrese and Collin - most friendly, and Satrese - most improved.

I gave the students their rubric and requirements for their power point presentations today.  We will be working on them in class next week - make sure your student has a flash drive.

I am also sending home a gymnastics permission slip.  I will start teaching my class a gymnastics routine for the Art Extravaganza.  Each child will have a part.  Please sign and return the permission slip by Monday.

Our field trip for this quarter will be to Gatorland on March 10th.  Please let me know ASAP if you will be able to attend.  Drivers are always needed.

Please make sure your child has completed their Reading Plus by Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment