Thursday, February 26, 2015

Peer Editing

Super job today 4th and 5th graders on your math tests!  My students are turning into Math Whizzes!!!  Keep studying those math facts guys.

This week the students have been working on WPP assignments.  They may continue to work on them tonight and revise.  I will look at their final grades tomorrow.  The students used the writing skills they have been learning in class plus peer editing - their scores have raised a lot since the beginning of the year. 

Tomorrow spelling words and definitions are due along with Bible verses and SpellingCity assignments. Please remember that ReadingPlus is due Sunday at midnight.

Today's quote is by Anne Frank, "“I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.”

No comments:

Post a Comment