Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pre-K Friends




Today our class made some new friends with our neighbors,the Pre-K students. We spent some time in their room reading to them and then they came to our room to sing songs.  It was a good experience for both classrooms. 


Today we started planning a health fair - organized by kids for kids!  The students will be in charge of every aspect of the health fair.  We will spend the rest of the quarter implementing and creating our health fair.  The students were broken up into groups today and started brainstorming.  

We continued our study on author's purpose and suffixes.  Here is the video on author's purpose with the terms the students need to know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECE0I0AeXXE&feature=youtu.be.

Tomorrow the 3rd graders will have their chapter test in math.  Please remember that Power Point presentations are due on Friday.

Our quote today is from Benjamin Franklin, “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

No comments:

Post a Comment