Friday, August 19, 2016

First Day Assignment - Get to Know Your Teacher

For your first day assignment I would like you to write down three things that you didn't know about me from this blog post.  Bring them with you on the first day of school. I can't wait to get to know you better too!!!

My middle name is Rose.
I like chocolate - a lot!
My favorite number is 7.
My favorite color is blue.
My favorite Bible verse is Zephaniah 3:17.
My favorite food (besides chocolate) is curry.
My favorite scent is vanilla.
I love the smell and sounds of a campfire.
My favorite animals are horses and dolphins.
My favorite past times are sharing Jesus, reading, exercising, discovering new places and adventures, and spending time with my family.
I used to be a high level competitive gymnast and diver.
My previous jobs include being a newspaper reporter, hostess at Olive Garden, actress, business owner and professional choreographer.
I grew up in Dayton, Ohio.
I was a missionary in South Korea for one year.
I have six amazing children - 3 boys and 3 girls.


1 comment:

  1. WoW! Can I be a Student at DayStar Christian too? God bless those who lead and those that sacrifice. DayStar is definitely a light on a hill.

    ReplyDelete