Monday, April 20, 2015

5 Weeks Left!

Can  you believe we only have 5 weeks of school left?!  It will fly by!  The students are doing so well and I am excited to have the parents with us on Thursday for Parent's Day!  

Our Bible verse this week is:

When I am afraid, O Lord Almighty,
    I put my trust in you.
 I trust in God and am not afraid;
    I praise him for what he has promised.
    What can a mere human being do to me?

Psalm 56:3-4

Today I am handing out social study maps for the states and capitals.  They will be due next Monday.  The theme-in-a-bottle project it also due Monday, April 27th. Please bring materials and a bottle to decorate on Thursday.

Tomorrow the students need to bring their typed, 20 line poem for a grade.  They will need to memorize it by Thursday and will be graded on their presentation.  They will also need to bring their completed math facts tomorrow.

Our quote for today is, “Think about every problem, every challenge, we face. The solution to each starts with education.” – George H.W. Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment