Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A Kid Who Wants to Go to the Moon By Luke 6th grade


A kid wants to go to the moon when he was reading a book. But there are two problems, the first problem is that it costs 30 gazillion dollars to go to the moon. The second problem is that he only has 10 dollars in his wallet. But he has a one percent chance that he will be called by the TV show name that car. If he is called and guesses the name of the car correctly he will win 30 gazillion dollars.

It was a sunny day when I was reading a book about a man who goes to the moon. Wow! As I thought to myself I wanted to go to the moon. I turned on my laptop and look up how much it costs to go to the moon. 30 gazillion dollars I shrieked! When I went into my room I looked for my wallet. When I looked inside I only had 10$. How was I going to go to the moon with only 10 dollars? Disappointed I went back down stairs and turned the flat screen TV on. The show on the TV was can you name that car? The announcer said that he would dial any number and that person on the phone can guess this car can win 30 gazillion dollars. This was my chance, but it was one percent that he would call my number. Just then the phone rang, so I picked it up and said hello. It was the announcer, he asked me if I was watching can you name that car? I said yes, on the TV a car appeared and he said guess the name of this car. It took me a few minutes but I named the car and it was correct. Yes, it is a 1996 Ford the announcer shouted. The sound of coins dropping was heard on the phone. You just won 30 gazillion dollars!

The next day I was in the kitchen and making some oatmeal when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and saw a huge box on the welcome mat. I took the box inside and opened it. There was the money that I won. I put the box in the back of my car and drove to NASA. When I got out of my car I walked inside the building and talked to the front desk man. He gave me a space suit and walked with me to the space ship. He told me how to work the ship and what buttons to push. They closed the door to the space ship and counted down from ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five after five the sound of the engines starting let out a big boom. Four, three, two, one blast off! The space ship lifted off the ground and went into the sky.

After two years, I was finally in space. The engines stopped and I was just floating around the ship. Just then I heard a big boom and a sizzling sound. A red button started to beep and flash. It said that a rock had hit the space ship and there was a big dent. NASA told me that I would have to get out of the space ship and fix the dent. So, I got into my space suit and opened the door to the ship. With a little push, I made it to the dent and could fix it. After I fixed it, I got into the ship and then went to the moon.

The moon was a big round ball and it had a bumpy ground. It had the same smell when my grandmother makes egg rolls. When I stepped out of the space ship it felt like I was swimming. I jumped onto the moon and then floated up because there was no gravity. I was up on the moon for a while because I had to find samples. I had a blue, red, and white flag in my hand so I could put it on the moon. I pushed the flag into the ground and went back to the ship. They told me I was coming back to Earth. I was sad to go back to Earth. Because I had a fun time on the moon and I didn’t know when I would come back again, I got into the ship and left.

When I got back to Earth the NASA team told me that they had another place to go. The next place I was going to go was Neptune… And I left with a big smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment