Friday, October 11, 2013

Long Weekend



















Thanks Joey for this great picture of your classmates.  We were working on our parts of speech lapbooks.  Learning grammar can be fun!

Congratulations to all of our students for successfully completing their first quarter of school!  Thanks to the parents, family members and friends who have helped them.

The students did a fantastic job on all of their tests and projects this week. I am truly proud of them and their accomplishments.  Now they can enjoy the long weekend.  No school on Monday or Tuesday.

Please remember that parent teacher conferences are on Thursday.  Make your appointment with Mrs. Best. Also please check that the office has your correct email if you have not been getting my weekly progress reports.

Today we had Pastor Bernie Anderson as our guest speaker for chapel.  He also talked about his profession for those interested in that line of work.  His topic today was that with God on our side we do not ever have to be afraid.  "The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? " Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment