Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Plant Cells

Thank you to Josue for taking this candid of his classmates.  They love to get in the picture of the day.

I am sending home another permission slip for our field trip to FLEC.  So you should have two permission slips - one for can collecting and one for FLEC.  Please return those ASAP.  I appreciate your timely cooperation.

The 4th graders will have a mid-chapter quiz tomorrow.  Please make sure they study for it.  All students will have a quiz on metaphors and similes on Thursday.  And because I will be absent on Friday, I am asking all of my students to turn in their definitions and bible verses on Thursday this week. 

We have been studying the plant cell in science.   A fun website that they can explore on is at cellsalive.com/.

Our quote for the day is from Louisa May Alcott, "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won."

No comments:

Post a Comment