Thursday, January 30, 2014

Surveys

Thank you Collin for taking this picture of the map of the United States.  Very timely since we are studying the different states - specifically the Southeast Region this week.

Parents please return surveys and social studies agreement forms by tomorrow.  Your help in this matter is VERY appreciated!

Tomorrow is our monthly awards ceremony.  We also have math tests, an opinion article assignment, online work and spelling, vocabulary and bible quizzes tomorrow.  A very busy day!  

I bragged to the students today that in my meetings yesterday, which included different schools from the region, I was able to see their reading progress compared to some of the other schools.  I am SO proud of my students and the progress they are making.  They are doing incredibly well!!!  Thank you parents and students for your continued hard work!!!

Our love quote for today is from Martin Luther King, Jr, "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."

No comments:

Post a Comment