Friday, October 17, 2014

Map Skills TicTacToe

Today I handed out a new project that is due in two weeks on Friday, October 31.  I am putting up a picture for today's blog entry.  The students were also given a grading rubric.  The students were very excited to use their creativity in different ways.  I can't wait to see how the projects turn out.

I am sending home a copy of the parent/teacher conference reports with your student.  They will also have one in their school file.  Thank you again to the parents who were able to come.

In writing we talked about run on sentences.  Here is the video that we watched: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4-hhC_hXyM. Next week the students will have a quiz on fragments and run on sentences.

Have a wonderful weekend and remember that Monday is a half-day.

Our quote for today is from Benjamin Franklin, "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." 

No comments:

Post a Comment