Friday, February 23, 2018

Alyssa's Bible Reflection #1


Psalm 27:13-14

This is my verse I chose. This verse says “Here is something I am still sure of. I will see the Lord’s goodness while I am still alive. Wait for the Lord be strong and don’t loose hope. Wait for the Lord.” A wolf is the animal that reminds me of this verse. A wolf reminds me of this verse because, in the verse it says to be strong. A wolf is a strong animal. It also is a kind good animal that loves the wild. It is a hopeful animal. Therefore, I think of a wolf when someone says God.

2 comments:

  1. I somewhat agree. When you put "hopeful animal." How is it hopeful? I am not going to lie, I was kind of confused on that. But I still like it! The image of the wolf really made the verse pop out more! (From Jolyssa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa, I really love your picture you chose! I think it ties in with the verse well. I love how you exclaimed how the wolf was strong, kind, and loves the wild. But, you didn’t exclaim how the wolf is “Hopeful.” So maybe if you exclaim that then it will be better. Awesome job! (From Audra)

    ReplyDelete