Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Bella's Bible Reflection #2


The verse that is chose is Isaiah 40:30-31,” Even young people become worn out and get tired. Even the best of them trip and fall. But those who trust in the Lord will receive new strength. They will fly as high as eagles. They will run and not feel weary. They will walk and not grow weak.” The reason that I’m thankful for this verse, and because I love it is because it’s encouraging. It tells us that we will get to run for hours at a time and not feel like we just got hit in the stomach with a baseball bat. We will be able to fly like eagles. We’ll fly to the tallest and farthest peaks that we want. We will be able to walk and not want to stop to take a break. We can walk fifty miles if we wanted to. But in the end, we’ll remember that Jesus was the one who gave us all those magnificent things. God said that we will look like angels. He said that we won’t grow weary when we run or do anything for that matter. We will never feel tired and that is what he said he wants for us.

2 comments:

  1. Bella this verse you chose was encouraging to me too. I don’t know about everyone else, but I read this verse and felt very encouraged. You are right when we run we won’t run out of breath. We could run all day and not get tired or run out of breath. And we will all remember that God gave us all of these things.(From Alyssa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella, I really like your verse that you picked out! Although I’m a little confused about this specific sentence, “The reason that I’m thankful for this verse, and because I love it is because it’s encouraging.” I could be wrong, but I think there is something wrong with this sentence. In all, I LOVE your picture that you picked out. Great job! (From Audra)

    ReplyDelete