Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Luke's Bible Reflection #2


I say this because I know what I have planned for you,” says the Lord. “I have good plans for you. I do not plan to hurt you I plan to give you hope and a good future. Then you will call my name. you will come to me and pray to me. And I will listen to you. You will come to me search for me. And when you search for me with all your heart, you will find me! Jeremiah 29: 11-13. In this verse when it says,” that you will search for me with all your heart,” this makes me feel that even though God loves me he will keep on searching for me. And when he finds me, he will be joyful. It is just like the story of the lost sheep and the Shepard keeps on looking for it, and he will not stop until he finds it. He kept on looking for it because he loved it and that Shepard is Jesus he looks for us and he will not stop until he finds us because he loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment