Friday, February 23, 2018

Jolyssa's Bible Reflection #1


Psalm 33:18-19 “Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His mercy, to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.”  This reminds of a lion cubs parents they watch over their cubs! When enemies try to attack that cub, the lioness will save him. The cub also respects their parents. They also provide resources for their cubs. In addition, this makes me think of my dad, he provides for me, he protected me when I broke my arm, as well he watches over me.

3 comments:

  1. Jolyssa, I really love the way you put the verse, and how you explained it! I also can see what you meant when you were talking about the lion cubs. It made me think of Jesus and my dog in a sense. because whenever we need help, he helps us. And as for my dog Nipper, she is just always there for me when I need her. (From Audra)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post Jolyssa because it reminds me of my mom. She is always there to protect me when I’m in danger or anything else. She never leaves me for dust and wants good thing for me. I like how you use your dad as your influence. The lion really ties into your personality because you’re a fierce person and not afraid to try new things. Like the time we went on the Fireball at the fair. Your wanted to do it twice. I think that the whole thing blends nicely. Keep going and never let people tell you different! (From Bella)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment about a lion reminds me of my cat. When I was younger I had an awesome cat! She was soft, sweet and PROTECTIVE! If you put gave her a toy, she would hook her claw on it and I'm telling you, not even a crane could get that thing off her paw! It like to think about this with God. He's got us in his hands and no power above, nor angles nor demons can take you out of his hands!

    ReplyDelete