Friday, February 23, 2018

Audra's Bible Reflection #1


Psalms 33:18 says, “But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine.” I love the way this verse is put. I think it really describes how deep and profound his constant love for us really is. His love is dependable because, he came to this sinful earth willingly, he didn’t just say, “Nope, you guys are too sinful, l don’t want to get my hands dirty dealing with you disgusting people!” No, he didn’t say anything like that at all, in fact he did the exact opposite. He might have said, “I love you; my children so much, that I will even die with excruciating pain, on a somber cross. Even if you reject me.”     

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you Audra. This is honestly how I see God. It is so true how Christ came to earth so willingly to die for our sins. We did not deserve what he did for us. But he still came down and died for us. And no matter what we do he will always love us no matter what. And your right he never said that he would never die on the cross for us. He just did it no questions asked. I agree with you all the way. (From Alyssa)

    ReplyDelete