Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Luke's Bible Reflection #1

The verse 1 John 3: 2-2 says,’’ Dear friends, now we are children of God. We have not yet been shown what we will be in the future. But we know that when Christ comes again, we will be like him. We will see him as he really is. Christ is pure. And everyone who has that hope in Christ keeps himself pure like Christ. This verse means that when Jesus comes again he will make us clean and new. But know we aren’t perfect and we make a lot of mistakes. So when he comes again we will be made new. We know when Christ comes again we will be made new and there is no doubt about it. But we don’ know how we will look in the future only god knows that. So, this verse is saying that we will be made into a different person when Jesus come again.


2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you Luke. This is so true. God will come sooner or later, and he will make us as white as snow. We are all children of God. He loves us all the same. He is amazing. And one way I know this is because he gave me an amazing family. Another way I know this is because he gave me a great school to go to. And personally, I think we will all think like God and be like God when he comes for us again. I can’t wait until God comes for us because, we will be made new. (From Alyssa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the part about this verse that says,"We have not yet been shown what we will be in the future." The future is something we ALL worry or wonder about. I know for me, I spend EVERY night laying in bed and just thinking about what my future holds. I think about going to Campion, what my future occupation will be, and sometimes, I worry about it. But I have to know that God has my future all ready mapped out! I don't have to worry about it because he will take care of it!

    ReplyDelete